Thursday, February 23, 2012

Unidentified Accounts: Election Night



I recently received this personal account, from an anonymous source, of an event that is to this day still unidentified...

"The date was November 7, 1961. I was 16 years old and   driving home after attending a high school basketball game. It was a little after 10:00pm when I approached my driveway, down shifting my Dad's 1951 Chevy pickup. I glanced in through the large glass front door and saw my Mother hunched over, crossing through the kitchen towards the sink. The kitchen was always lit with a nightlight, the only light used overnight. As I continued down the driveway to the truck's parking spot, I saw a family friend's car. That's when I remembered it was Election Day and my Mom and Dad had gone out with their friends for ice cream. Well, needless to say the hair stood up on the back of my neck. I went into the house through the basement door, turning every light on as I entered each room. My parents were surprised to see that all the lights were on when they arrived about 20 minutes later. We never did figure out who or what I saw, but someone or something was in that house."

No comments:

Post a Comment