Thursday, March 8, 2012

Unidentified Accounts: Eerie Sound




Over the past 24 hours, I received a true account of an unidentified event. The author has asked to be left anonymous for her safety...

"When one experiences a truly shocking event, life may never seem the same. This event took place in Redding, California in the year 1965. I can remember that cool October evening as if it were yesterday. I was living with my cousin and we had just finished supper. Since I was 16, I was the one designated to wash the dishes for my family of 10. It seemed like any other week night, that is, until we all heard the sound. It was a sound, that I can honestly say, I had never heard before or since. It was a low level hum, like something was hovering overhead. All of us, and most of the neighbors, stood outside the apartment complex, trying to determine where the noise was coming from. It was a very mesmerizing sound, eerie but not annoying. None of the authorities, including the U.S. Air Force, could explain the noise or would acknowledge that the event even occurred. To this day, I still believe it was the sound of a UFO."

No comments:

Post a Comment